- Zouk, Asia’s best club and a Top 5 ranked club in the world by DJ Mag, is now on the high seas. Purpose built on board one of Asia’s largest luxury cruise liners, Dream Cruises, Zouk At Sea features two distinct spaces on the Genting Dream (departs from Singapore) and a luxurious outdoor club on the World Dream (departs from Hong Kong).
- About the spaces:
- Zouk Club – a high energy nightclub by night and a social gaming / sports lounge by day with pool tables, VR consoles, and live sports screenings. It also features a four-lane bowling alley located within the nightclub which features a one-of-a-kind neon and UV-themed bowling experience.
- Zouk Beach Club – This outdoor entertainment venue features a shallow pool dance floor, mega LED screen and two bars. Lounge inside one of the intimate cabanas on the upper deck, or be seated at a table on the main deck to be at the centre of all the action. If you’re for appreciating sunsets over a flute of bubbly, this place is made for you.
This isn’t a music festival. Neither is this a rave. This is a different experience brought to you by Zouk, which takes place over 2 weekend nights, every week. Welcome to your Zouk Staycation.
Our goal? To provide you with that sweet spot of an alternative to the same-old night out in the city without the hefty price tag of a festival on a cruise all while having you leave fully recharged for Mondays.
The only catch? It’s by invitation only.
1. You get your cruise fare back in the form of onboard F&B credits which can then, in turn, be utilised at over 20 bars, clubs and restaurants on board.
- Example (not actual prices):Cruise Fare = HKD1,000Port Taxes = HKD400Gratuities = HKD200Total Price per person = HKD1,600F&B Credit You Receive = HKD1,000
2. You get more value out of your dollar. Our prices on board are significantly cheaper than on land due to the fact that we offer duty and tax-free products. Prices at our onboard bars are 30-60% lower than that of a bar in the city.
- F&B credits can be utilised onboard only during the particular weekend you will be sailing on. It cannot be exchanged for cash, carried forward to your next cruise, or combined to be used with existing onboard promotions including discounted food and beverage items and beverage packages.
- You will be able to utilise these credits at most non-inclusive restaurants (add on, chargeable restaurants), bars, and clubs. F&B Credits cannot be used at retail stores, spas, or other non-F&B related outlets.
- F&B credits cannot be used to offset Wifi, room service and service charges.
- The cruise departs from the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal in Hong Kong (33, Shing Fung Rd, Kai Tak, Hong Kong) https://goo.gl/maps/hB9QCsrX7pjAX2fP9
- It departs from Hong Kong every Friday at 9:00pm (check in closes at 8:30pm) and returns to Hong Kong every Sunday at 9:00am
- The weekend cruise operates on a 3D2N High Seas itinerary. What that means is that it sails out to international waters and the high seas before returning to Hong Kong.
- These packages are by invitation only as they are limited to just 100 guests per weekend. To get on board, request an invite by signing up in the form above or by clicking here
- To manage demand, invites to purchase these packages will be sent out to selected registrants on a rotation basis to provide all guests with the opportunity to experience the cruise.
- If you are selected, you will receive an email invitation with a list of available weekend sailing dates, booking link and instructions.All bookings include:
- Your choice of accommodation for 2 nights
- F&B Credits equivalent to your cabin fare (excludes amount with port charges and gratuities)
- Free meals at inclusive restaurants – breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner and supper
- Free access to most of the ship’s facilities
Yes, we will be introducing special programming in the coming months which will see music, fitness, and personal growth experiences take place on the backs of these weekend cruises.
Sign up here to be the first to know
- The Zouk At Sea Weekend Packages with onboard F&B credit rebates are for those aged 18 years and above only and are provided to the first two(2) guests in a cabin.
- Children can purchase the packages and will be charged the same prices listed for adults. Additionally, they will not be eligible for any onboard F&B credit rebates.